Terms & Conditions
We now have a brochure showing our top products, which we can email to you or post if you do not have email. Please contact us if you would like a copy of our brochure. If you would like some further advice prior to ordering, email in and we can call or email you back with your required information. It is extremely important that you keep your log-in and other registration details such as your password unknown to anyone but yourself. Always make sure you log out after using our site, especially when using a shared computer.
While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we match the price you have been given at the point of ordering, then amend the price for future orders.
On placing your order, you submit to us the details of products you wish to order. If you would like some further advice prior to ordering, email in and we can call or email you back with your required information.
This is then passed to the team to be processed. An order confirmation is emailed to you, the customer, acknowledging the details of products you wish to order and your contact details.
If you experience any difficulties or make a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping basket, please do contact us by phone or email and we will make sure everything is put right for you.
Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you, the customer, and us, the seller, takes place on dispatch of the goods ordered unless we have notified you either in writing or via the telephone, that we cannot process your order or you have cancelled it.
In the event of unauthorised use of your credit or debit card, you should immediately notify your card provider in accordance with your account terms and conditions.
The following terms and conditions for the sale of goods (The Conditions) will govern all contracts for sale that we enter with you, the Customer, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
Please read these Conditions carefully.
- These Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will happily treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Conditions. You are deemed to accept the Conditions when you place an order for goods with us. The email response sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of it. Your offer is accepted, and our contract begins with you, our valued customer when the goods are dispatched.
- Your order for goods is subject to availability. If we are unable to supply goods to you for any reason, we will try to inform you of the situation and refund any monies paid. If your goods are not available for more than 28 days, we will endeavour to contact you and offer you a refund. If, however, you have not received your goods after 28 days and we have not contacted you, please contact our customer services department. We will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if we do not supply goods. We do not often have problems with our suppliers, but this does happen from time to time
- All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole
purpose of giving approximate descriptions of the goods. All absorbency values are based on the ISO 11948-1/ Rothwell test method which measures the total absorption capacity of a pad in a laboratory environment and does not reflect the way in which urine is passed into the product by a user.
- Amaks Medical Services & Supplies should not be used as a source of medical advice. The content contained within this website is provided for general information purposes only. Its contents are not intended nor recommended as a substitute for professional medical advice. No information contained within this website should be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Always seek medical advice from a qualified health practitioner for diagnosis and treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
- We shall not be liable to you for any failure or delay in performance of our contract if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control. Including, without limitation; acts of nature, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood and national emergencies and if so, delayed we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations.
- If you refuse delivery of a product, you may be responsible for the cost of delivery and the cost of returning the product to us. Please call us before you do this, and we will happily clarify.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition
you must inform us within 7 days of either (1) the date of delivery or (2) the date when you ought reasonably to have known of the defect (where the defect is not apparent upon a reasonable inspection).We request that customers inform us of damaged and/or faulty goods as soon as possible to enable us to resolve the issue with the minimum of time and inconvenience. If damaged goods returned are found not to be defective and in full working order, they will be returned to you. If you no longer want or require the product, you will be refunded in full, minus any shipping costs.
- The price of the goods will be as stipulated on the website at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong.
- Payment for the goods must be made by you in accordance with our Purchase Procedure. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to dispatch. We accept no responsibility if any details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details.
- All prices on our website are in Pounds Sterling and exclusive of VAT and any delivery charges –
Incontinence products such as pads, pants and bed pads, qualify for VAT exemption if ordering for personal and not business use. If you order a quantity over a certain threshold you may be asked to complete a simple VAT exemption declaration to confirm the products are for personal and not business use.Orders that exceed the following thresholds will require a VAT declaration:
– More than 200 disposable pads, pull-ups, all-in-ones or bed pads
– More than 50 washable pads, including washable pants and bed pads
- Payments will show on your bank statements as being made to Amaks Medical Service & Supplies.
- The contract between us shall be deemed to have been made in England and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. We operate a complaint handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. We will, however, endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 7 working days. If you have a complaint contact us (see address in footer).
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such change shall not affect any contract subsisting between us at the time of such change.
Should you have a complaint, please call our Customer Care team to discuss in the first instance. If you are not satisfied, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the word “Complaint” in the Subject line. That will then be dealt with by a Manager and escalated to a Director if necessary.
Our Contact details:
Wisbech Business Park